Our members are involved in regional activities to reflect the policy making around waste management undertaken by the government in Scotland.
If you wish to discuss SESA's work, please do get in touch:
t: 0207 591 3218
An extensive programme of webinars is being run throughout September and October 2020 by RECOUP to allow for quality discussion and debate on the key issues facing plastics recycling and resources. This year has brought added pressures for the plastics recycling industry, RECOUP, have developed a stellar line-up of expert speakers, in a series of FREE webinars designed to allow for the value chain to be able to come together to help solve some of those challenges.
Areas of focus will be Reuse and Refillable Strategies, and will include a Q&A session at the end.
Future events will be on the following dates:
- Plastics Resources and Recycling: Opportunities & Challenges Within Reuse and Refillable Strategies – 08 Oct 2020, 10:00am - 11:45am
Registration is now open, and is available at: www.recoup.org/webinar2020
The world of plastic packaging continues to rapidly evolve and innovate since society’s relationship with plastic has been called into question.
Plastic Packaging in Perspective features speakers from the packaging industry, a major retailer and leading consultancy firms, each providing invaluable insight into what the future holds.
The 9th World Waste to Energy & Resources Summit will now be held as a Virtual Summit on 06 & 07 October 2020, so the industry can meet, network, and get up to date on the latest projects and new market opportunities.
Waste management operators, project developers, financiers and technology providers will present live, before hosting virtual discussion groups on the issues most critical to today’s waste to energy and resources sector:
- The commercial and policy landscape: New developments in the UK, Europe and globally
- Partnership and risk sharing models: Exploring a collaborative approach to project success
- Project finance and investment: Innovative approaches to funding downstream products
- Technology innovation: Gasification, plastics to hydrogen and commercial BioSNG
- Decarbonising the transport sector: The long-term future for waste as transport fuel
- Tackling the plastics crisis: The economics of energy, materials, fuels and chemicals from plastic
- International opportunities: Waste to energy projects in Australia, Singapore, India and Serbia
- The climate change agenda: The role of waste conversion in the circular economy
All participants can schedule video 1-1 meetings with potential partners and clients throughout the summit, and for an extended period before and after the sessions.