ESA ON TWITTER
We are regularly in communication with key stakeholders, either virtually, via telephone or by writing to them.
Below you will find a history of correspondence that ESA has had with key stakeholders.
- NEW 04.12.2020 Letter from ESA Board to Michael Gove re: Waste key worker prioritisation to receive the Covid-19 vaccine
- 09.11.2020 Letter to ZWS about the climate change impacts of burning municiapl waste in Scotland
- 09.11.2020 - JOINT LETTER - Letter to Environment Bill Committee Members highlighting part of the Bill that could undermine the drive towards a more circular economy
- 07.10.2020 - SESA letter to Zero Waste Scotland regarding their report about the climate change impacts of burning municipal waste in Scotland
- 25.09.2020 - Letter from ESA Board to the Chancellor regarding the removal of Red Diesel Relief
- 23.09.2020 - Open letter to Defra Secretry of State committing to Standard for Responsible Export (SFRE)
- 07.07.2020 - Letter to EA Chair from Executive Director regarding the importance of investment in low-carbon infrastructure as we recover from the coronavirus crisis.
- 20.06.2020 -JOINT LETTER - Call for Government to ban the use and sale of non-biodegradable plastics
- 05.06.2020 - Letter to Home Secretary from Executive Director regarding the the impact of the forthcoming immigration rule changes on the recycling and waste industry
- 02.06.2020 - Letter to HMRC Deputy Director Indirect Tax regarding serious criminals continuing to operate in the waste sector
- 22.05.2020 - Letter to EA Chief Executive highlighting the impact of EA permitting delays on the green recovery
- 28.05.2020 - Letter to Defra SoS from ESA Board regarding delivering a green recovery through a more circular economy
- 21.04.2020 - Letter to MHCLG SoS from Executive Director regarding Covid-19 waste plannig implications
- 23.03.2020 - Letter to Scottish Deputy First Minister regarding waste as a provider of key workers during Covid-19 crisis
- 19.03.2020 - Letter to Chancellor from ESA Board regarding waste as a provider of key workers during Covid-19 crisis
- 19.02.2020 - Letter to Shadow Defra SoS from Executive Director relating to his appointment to new role
- 19.02.2020 - Letter to Defra SoS from Executive Director relating to his appointment to new role
- 13.02.2020 - Letter to HMRC from Executive Director relating to Landfill Tax Communities Fund
- 13.02.2020 - Letter to EA Chief Executive from Executive Director relating to serious criminals continuing to operate in the waste sector
- 10.01.2020 - Letter to Prime Minister from Executive Director relating to Energy from Waste